Top ten most beautiful women in the world
Top ten most beautiful women in the world
1. Selena Gomez
- Born on July 22, 1992, in Grand Prairie, Texas, Selena Gomez got her start in show business with a two-year run on the kids show Barney and Friends.
- After a few bit parts in movies, Gomez guest starred on the Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and Hannah Montana.
- In 2007, she was cast as the lead for Wizards of Waverly Place, and in 2009 she released the pop album Kiss & Tell.
- Other projects over the years include the 2013 film Spring Breakers and the 2015 album Revival, featuring the single “Good for You.”
- Gomez has also earned praise for going public with her battle with lupus.
2. Liza Soberano
- Talking about her early life, Liza Soberano was born on January 4, 1998, Santa Clara, California, United States.
- Her birth name is Hope Elizabeth Soberano.
- She was born to an American mother named Jacqulyn Elizabeth Hanley and a Filipino father named John Castillo Soberano.
- Liza has four brothers, Justin David Soberano, Jaden Parker Nguyen, Dustin David Nguyen, Nathaniel Larry Osorno, and two sisters Kaycee Logan Nguyen, Leilani Sue Elizabeth Osorno.
3. Nana Im Jin-Ah
- Nana was born on September 14, 1991.She graduated from Ochang High School in Cheongju, and was a participant in the 2009 Asia Pacific Super Model Contest.
- Nana is a licensed makeup artist and is a member of the Makeup Artists Association.
4. Deepika Padukone
- Deepika was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark and brought up in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- She takes a lot of interest in playing badminton since childhood and wanted to become a badminton player just like her father.
- She played the badminton in many national level championships during her school days.
- She also worked as a child model and appeared in several advertising campaigns when she was only eight. She later changed her mind and instead of becoming a badminton player, she decided to become a fashion model.
- Her dedication towards work gives her a huge success in her modeling career.
5. Pixie Lott
- Victoria Louise Lott was born on the 12th of January, 1991, in Bromley which is situated in England.
- The girl was brought up in the best traditions of Christianity.
- She attended church school and sang in the church choir there.
- Having been acclaimed as a very talented child, Victoria was given a scholarship when she was in her early teens.
- She got a place in the school of Theatre Arts.
- In her middle teens she was engaged for performing in theatres of musical comedy on London and participated in such plays as, for example, ‘The Sound of Music’.
- Later Victoria had contracts with different recording companies. In 2009 she began her singing career, having released her first single.
- Now she is an actress, a singer and an artist who has been awarded a number of times.
6. Amber Heard
- Amber Heard was born and bought up in a large high-tech city of Austin, Texas.
- Her father, Clinton Heard, was a contractor, and the mother, Patricia Paige, was an Internet researcher.
- Amber has a younger sister, Whitney.
- After elementary school, Amber attended St. Michael’s Catholic Academy, where she became a convinced Catholic.
7. Priyanka Chopra
- Priyanka Chopra was born on July 18, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India.
- When she was in high school, Chopra won the Miss India pageant, and she soon followed it by taking the 2000 Miss World pageant as well.
- On the heels of that international success, Chopra turned her sights to the film world, and in the past 15 years, she has become a huge star, appearing in nearly 50 films, chiefly in the Bollywood system.
- She made a splash on American television with the FBI drama Quantico, which aired from 2015 to 2018.
8. Adriana Lima
- Adriana Francesca Lima was born in June 1981 in hot Brazil.
- The supermodel is of African, Portuguese, Indian and Japanese descent.
- Adrian spent her childhood and youth in the former Brazilian capital – the city of Salvador.
- The parents of the future model, Maria das Graças Lima and Nelson Torres, divorced when their daughter was six months old.
Her mother brought up the girl and worked in the social service.
9. Emilia Clarke
- Emilia Clarke was born in London, England, in 1987.
- She developed an interest in acting at a young age, and after graduating from secondary school attended the renowned Drama Centre London.
- After landing various small roles on television, Clarke’s big break came in 2011 when she was cast in the role of Daenerys Targaryen in the HBO hit series Game of Thrones.
- Since then she has appeared on Broadway and has been cast in lead roles in several films.
10. Pia Wurtzbach
- Pia Alonzo Wurtzbach (born 24 September 1989), formerly known in the Philippine entertainment and modeling industry as Pia Romero, is a German-Filipina beauty pageant titleholder, model and actress who was crowned Miss Universe 2015 on 20 December 2015.